Thursday, September 13, 2012

G scale Caboose by Aristo-Craft in Pennsylvania livery. +

Caboose by Aristo-Craft in Pennsylvania livery. I bought this new in 2004 in America. It is in Pennsylvania livery, plastic wheels and is in good condition with the exception of the chimney stack needing glued back on. Brown body with a black roof. The exterior lamps at the rear have three lenses and would lend themselves to having a led inserted for illumination. This will make a good addition to any railway. This is part of my railway which I’ve been building up since 2005 but have never had the chance to set up and run in a garden situation. My plans are to change over from US to British format. All of the trains/carriages/wagons I have on Gumtree have only ever been run in the loft for a couple of months and at G Scale in Scotland’s member’s layouts on the odd occasion. They’ve all been stored in the loft for the past couple of years and are a bit dusty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular